Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack
For me playing survival game is such a special thing, it means so much to me. When I started to play Minecraft, I felt like this seem so right, and feel so right! With this amazing survival game, I could spend all day long just playing this awesome game, I could even build my old style designed house, and more. Also, things that make me feel really enjoy about this game is texture pack, and today I have this one for you guys called Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack.
It should be like the picture below, if this add-on pack is completely installed!
Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 is an add-on texture pack which the original of this pack is Pixel Perfection with this will make an awesome output with great looking, especially the stone. Personally, I really love this add-on installed to the original one, the stone look much better. It’s like there are mini stones in side one stone block which look so great. Stone + CTM. Not-CTM stone looks very similar to stone from the older version of the main pack. Replacing the stone in default pack with a rougher stone + full CTM and corresponding ore textures is something very creatively well done, I really love this idea. Be sure to install this pack with MCPatcher or Optifine for the best effect and in order to prevent some glitches, bug issues from this pack.
This Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack is a must for those who are currently using the main pack of this add-on, be sure not to miss this, otherwise your main pack will not be perfect as the pack I have here 😛
Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Main Features
- The resolution of this add-on texture pack is 16×16
- The stone blocks are modified and improved to look better, more beautifully realistic
Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- The textures for stones improved, so much better
- Stone replaced a rougher stone which is very detailed
- There are some minor bug issues that can’t be fixed yet
- This pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine in order to properly install and use it without any problems
Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Rough Stone Addon Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4
- Download and install Optifine
- Browse to %apppdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and paste the downloaded texture pack file (should be .zip) into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the recently installed texture pack from the option menu
- Sit back, and have fun !!