Practicalities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Don’t you just love it when your tools do more for you than you expected they can. Actually, it’s not because you did something with them like enhancing, but it’s basically because of that they had more practical uses that you will never ever realize it until the moment in time has come with the Practicalities Mod.
Practicalities Mod is a really cool mod that will add many new items and weapons. The first one that you might want to start with tis the Refinery that can be crafted using 5 stone and 3 iron ingot. This one will work just like your old furnace but you have a chance of 50% to double your output. Next is the Compressed Chest which will be like a double chest in a single block that will help you to save more space. You can use glowstone and furnace in the crafting grid to get smooth glowstone.
The Matter Transporter will work just like its name which will be very useful for those who have always been wanting to move the spawners. Item magnet is the new tool that you use to pull any blocks within 4 block to pick them up. You can also upgrade the magnet to be Rare Earth Magnet that have a radius of 14 blocks. The new rod like the Luminus rod will allow you to spawn invisible torch for unlimited times as you can charge it by using the Radiant Charger. The one that I really like about it is the Imbued tool which will do anything like chopping wood, digging glass, and mining stone, whatever with a pretty high efficiency, but you can even enhance it as well. Also, it does a lot of damage even if it’s not a weapon. The last one is the imbued sword which is really way to overpowered as it does like insane damage. That’s all you are going to see in tis awesome mod.
If you would like something new and interesting like new items that will be added once you install this Practicalities Mod. You are going to enjoy loads of fun that will be more enjoyable about the new tools, items and weapons added. Even if those are too overpowered, but it will surely give you guys lots of fun
Practicalities Mod Main Features
- There is a new simple and practical functionality added
- Tons of new items, weapons and tools added
Practicalities Mod Pros and Cons
- Those new tools are freaking useful and too overpowered like the imbued one that come with only one tool, but can do all the works equally, also it can be enhanced as well
- The Luminus will help you to save more torch that you have to craft tons of them
- Matter Transporter is the one that will never make you run out of room in your inventory again
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge
- CoFH Core is REQUIRED
How to install Practicalities Mod
- Download Minecraft with the latest version
- Download CoFH Core
- Download Practicalities Mod with the latest version from the link download provided below
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install CoFH Core
- Navigate yourself to the mods folder in your Minecraft directory which is %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- In this mods folder, you just paste the downloaded file into the folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed
- Have fun