For me, I have ever tried building a really large pixel art of little cute panda and Doraemon which I have to be very carefully by placing each block one by one then fly out and watch if the color or size is out of side. Anyway, it’s finally finished, but take like an hour for one pixel art, maybe I don’t have any arts and creative thinking in my brain lol. With this PrinterBlock Mod, the pixel arts can be easily created just like 5-10 minutes.
PrinterBlock Mod For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 is a mod which allows you to make it very easy to design and create your Minecraft pixel art. Any of them that you want. The first step is to craft a printer block with 3 dyes, 5 iron ingots, and 1 wool. With this awesome block you will be able to paintwith the different wool color and then you can place the wool in the real world. I know that creating a pixel art is not that hard, but this will save you much time, so you can do other thing somehow. Right click the printer block will show you the painting scene which brings up 44×44 pixel. You can even use the features like copy, paste, undo, redo, rectangle, and fill. The brush size and the later can be customized as you want it to be. After you have done your arts, then press the Print button, then your creation will be printed and appeared in the Minecraft world. Be sure to have enough space for your paintings, otherwise that block won’t be overrode with wool
If you want to make a pixel art for your server’s logo, I would heavily recommend this PrinterBlock Mod. It’s pretty easy to use, save you more time.
PrinterBlock Mod For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Features
- This mod allows you to easily make and design a creation or pixel art in a short time
- Rectangles drawn
- This mod is really appropriated for those who love arts
PrinterBlock Mod For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod is very easy to install and easy to use
- The printer block has a very interesting features
- New joys to enjoy with!
- Save you more time
- Easily design before creation
- If there is a block which is not wool block in your painting area, it won’t override this block with wool
PrinterBlock Mod For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install PrinterBlock Mod For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Forge
- Download PrinterBlock Mod
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game, check if the mod is completely installed