Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack
Most of you would know that there are many texture packs that have been created since now. If you love medieval and RPG style. You might not want to miss this Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack.
Basically, this Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack is made for a server, it is a pumpkin themed. It is also one of a very popular resource pack. Everything look great every aspect is all good. This pack somehow is like a medieval and RPG style which look a bit darker than the default, but bright enough, so everyone can be able to see what you are going to do and be pleasant to look at, too. As you know this texture pack is based on medieval and RPG style themed so it is very similar to the other resource packs which are DokuCraft or John Smith Legacy. Most result of this pack which changed include items, blocks, and stuff like villager heads become much more pumpkin themed
The Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack installation is heavily recommended that you must use MCPatcher or Optifine for more features and to prevent the glitche issues. Anyway, this pack has a very fantastic looking which reflect how medieval it is. Be sure to check it out ! Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere.
Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- This texture pack has a resolution of 32×32
- Medieval pumpkin themed style
Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Very good-looking texture pack coming up with medieval style which look a bit darker than the vanilla Minecraft
- An average resolution which is 32x will cause no lag, so everyone can use it, it’s going to be better if run on a server
- There is no bad point in this texture pack except, if you don’t install it with MCPatcher or Optifine.
Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Change Log
- Iron helmet added
- Iron boots added
- Fixed melon stem
- Diamond sword fixed
- Golden sword fixed
- Diamond pickaxe fixed
- Diamond showvel fixed