QMAGNET’s Test Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you a map maker or youtuber who love to showcase the resource pack? I mean, the map that I would like to present you guys today is one of the test map called QMAGNET’s Test Map. This one is unique and different from any other test map that you have seen before. What will be the benefit you could get from this map, let’s check it out!
QMAGNET’s Test Map is a really useful map made by the developer named qmagnet. First of all, this is not the adventure, survival styled map, this one is just a plain custom map which will work best only for showcasing as it provides so many features mostly are about to make the showcase even better and more interesting way. For example, the map is unusually larger than any other test map out there which will make it much easier to do the showcase. The benefit that you will get from this map is that you don’t really have to put so much effort into placing each items and blocks before you do the showcase because they are all prepared for you and moreover, all blocks are clearly labelled and spread out for full viewing as well as separated into rooms by theme which will include current blocks, items, mobs, particles, biomes up to the 1.8 update. But, just want to let you know that if you want to run this map in the lower version, example, the 1.5.2 version, you are good to go, but there will be some new blocks missing.
If you find this QMAGNET’s Test Map interesting and useful for you, be sure not to forget to download and install it for your own showcase. Due to its larger size and neatly separated room and all the blocks prepared, you don’t have to sweat a single drop before you start.
QMAGNET’s Test Map Main Features
- This map is just a custom map to showcase the Resource Packs
- Entire map is separated into dedicated rooms based on theme
- There is the time and the weather switching
- There is a 100% complete Art Gallery
- Many more other features that will be beneficial for the map maker to take advantages of
QMAGNET’s Test Map Pros and Cons
- If you just look at this map as the one used for showcasing only, you are wrong because there are tons of features that will be useful for the map maker or even you might enjoy this plain world
- It’s larger than any other test map out there
- All blocks are clearly labelled and spread out for full viewing
- This is just a custom map created specifically to showcase Resource Packs
- If you are not a showcase youtuber, or map maker, this map has nothing to do with you
How to install QMAGNET’s Test Map
- Download QMAGNET’s Test Map from the link download
- Select the version that is most compatible to your game
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in the .minecraft folder
- Simply head into saves folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file here
- All done, start the game and select the new map from your loading option