First of all, the mod is called Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 that I’m going to present you guys it will based on about the creative mode and it’s interface or tabs that you use to get your unlimited sources of stuff. Basically, those who hate adjusting the game into creative mode can skip this one though.
Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that is extremely useful which will pretty much make the creative tab spawning items or the interface become a lot better than it normally was. You might be confusing, but those who find themselves working a lot with this thing would know how mess up Vanilla Minecraft has ordered all these things like spreading them all over the places. Most of the time, when you want to find something, you would scroll over and over and may even pass it by accident.
Anyway, this mod will cover you up with its features. As you can see in the pictures that this mod helps to put all the slabs together, put the stairs together, and here goes for most of the items as well. This works for all the tabs as well. For the combat tab, it even orders you from the worst to the best one as well like wooden, gold, stone, iron and diamond tiers, something like that.
This Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 even offers you the two new tabs including the unavailable tab which gives you the items that you don’t normally get in creative like barrier, dragon eggs and even empty enchanted book. You can even get your hands on farmland and chain command blocks as well. So many things to check out in this mod and everything is absolutely well executed
Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod pretty much make the creative tab or interface a little lot better than it normally was
- This mod order every single blocks and items respectively for better uses in creative mode
Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- You can easily find the items you need with all the tabs that made specifically and individually for each of them
- This mod helps to group up or sort up the most related things together like ores that will respectively in a roll attached to each other, not spreading around like they used to be
- If you are not really into creative mode then this mod would be useful for you
- It’s better convenience when using the creative interface tab
How to install Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod named Quality Order Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 with the most compatible version from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft and look for mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done and have fun