Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack
There are so many texture packs created and added to Minecraft game this day which all of them will increase the aspect of the game to look much better. Most people are looking for the pack that would suit to their taste and work well with their style. I know that it’s quite complicated to choose the one you like, so let me recommend you guys, I would like you to check and try out this awesome Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack. Here are some awesome screenshots that you can see in your Minecraft world when you use this pack.
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is an epic texture pack which is creatively made by ‘Apple Bruce’. As you can guess from the title, this is the pack which was made for Queen Mary 2 Project of the same creator. It is the ship which is 602 x 68 blocks with just over 1 million total blocks. It totally looks so beautiful. You might have never imagined this thing to happen in Minecraft world before, but now you know it :P. Ok. Let’s talk about the texture. The pack looks so beautiful. It’s like the piece of amazing art works that like jigsaws which you can just put them all together and will look perfectly beautiful. All the textures for blocks look so stunning, also gives the luxury looks. This is like a realistic pack. Everything looks like they are from a big luxury modern house. Of course, the outputs are going to look good or not depending on your built skills as well. If you just build a small house which does not have much detail, still it will look cool though. Moreover, this pack is going to look much, MUCH better if you use it with shaders, any shaders are recommended.
Fill your world with colorful pack like this one which will improve your game experience and you will see the whole new world that you will get a lot of fun as well. Be sure to check this awesome Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack out!
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 512×512
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This pack looks so modern, so you might have an idea to build some awesome stuff for your world!
- All the textures look so perfect to each others, so everything you build up, every single block would be suited them all
- This pack has a really high resolution, so some people might not use it because their computer can’t handle this
- A lot of lag if you don’t have enough spec-com
- This pack need MCPatcher or Optifine to give out the best results, so you will have to download and install these two first (just choose one)
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- More wooden panels added
- Texture for more details added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Be sure to download and install Optifine or MCPatcher first ( just choose one of these )
- Download the Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack.zip from the download link given below
- Browse to %appdata% and open your .minecraft
- There is a resourcepacks folder right?
- Drag and drop the downloaded file without extracting to the resourcepacks folder
- Run the game and select the pack you just installed from the option menu
- Have fun!