Quick Hotbar Mod
Are you looking for an interesting mod that you could have fun with? Facing trouble about using the hotbar? Is that not enough for you to use? Feel bad when using just only 9 keys from hotbar? So, I have this mod for you guys which will help to solve those problems which called Quick Hotbar Mod.
Quick Hotbar Mod is a really interesting and cool mod which nicely made by the developer named ‘Kulttuuri’. When you want to build some epic stuff or epic structure and you find yourself have to spend some time to swap to each block that you want to use in those 9 slots given, don’t you feel weird for that? If you do, so this mod is the medicine that will help to heal you up with the awesome features given! After installing this mod, you just run the game and hold down left CTRL, then you will see a preview of all 27 inventory slots. You just use your mouse wheel in order to toggle your inventory rows to go up or go down. You will no more have to find yourself spending most of the time just do swapping items when you want them anymore! Is this cool, huh? Yes, it is extremely awesome! For the latest version of this mod, you are given the new ability to switch between row and column switching by pressing CTRL + C.
This mod also works for both single-player and multi-player which is really cool though. This mod does not require keybindings into Minecraft registry as well that means you can sprint while using the sprint button as well as you are playing with this mod. So, if you like this cool mod, just give this Quick Hotbar Mod a go!
Quick Hotbar Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- There are about new 27 inventory hotbars for you to use!
Quick Hotbar Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You will no more have to spend times to swap your items with only 9 hotbars anymore!
- There are new 27 hotbars for you to use! You will no more have to go into your inventory to choose which items you will use
- Sometimes, when you find yourself struggling swapping the items with only 9 hotbars is some of the main part of how original Minecraft should be, so some people might think that this mod will ruin the aspect of Minecraft game
- This mod does require Forge installed, so you will have to download and install it first before install this mod, and that is quite boring though
How to install Quick Hotbar Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- This mod requires Forge, so you have to download and install it first
- Download Quick Hotbar Mod from the link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Place the whole file that you just download into this folder
- If the mod is worked properly, then you are ready to go!