R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
Do you love playing the game, Minecraft with its default texture pack? I’m just wondering if you like it or not because the pack that I’m going to show you is the pack that based on default pack, what would it be, what this pack will do more to the game? So, be sure to check this R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack out!
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a really cool resource pack which made by ‘Thomas Angeland’ from ‘UniblueMedia’. This pack comes with several resolution including 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, and 512x. You just choose the one that would suit your computer best. You might call it a high-resolution texture pack that can be applied to the game Minecraft. Every single texture pack is based on default texture. You might think that this kind of pack is the forth or the fifth of the say type of texture packs right? Wait, don’t judge it yet. It is not what you think, I’m sure. This pack is epic, I actually like this one. Even if this pack is based on default pack, but there are great mixes between pixel and realistic image. I would recommend you to use 128x one because it might not decrease your FPS too much and also giving an average texture rendering for you which is quite amazing though. That I recommend this one because 512×512 might be too much for some people, but if you can run at that high-resolution go for it. You will realize that playing default pack is not that bad comparing to other resource pack because all things that you can see from this pack will completely change your mind about how you’d think about the default one. It is epic, I would give this pack 1000 out of 1000! There is two types in this pack which are default realism and smooth realism. Smooth one looks awesome though, this one is highly recommended.
If you love the default pack, you might not want to miss this one because it upgrades all things in default pack to look much better and better. Look much smoother and much more realistic. Be sure to check this R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack out!
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x resolution
- This pack is like an upgrade pack for default texture
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Pretty high-resolution, pretty cool texture details giving, much smoother
- Neatly well done texture pack
- A really good looking resource pack
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!