RainbowCraft Texture Pack
I bet that most of you know about Faithful Texture Pack which has been very popular lately. It comes with pretty good details which based on bright and nice looking, but the texture I’m going to show you is not really a Faithful, but it’s like weapons, items, and some blocks reworked in the version of Faithful Minecraft which is called RainbowCraft Texture Pack.
RainbowCraft Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a texture pack which was originally faithful 32×32 resolution which has been recreated and edited by ‘Zhihu’ including some higher pixel textures for items and weapons, like swords are 128×128 resolution. There are like 5 things have been changed which are Ores, Nether Items, GUI/HUD, Particles in PVP or mobs, Main Screen. You know what, in order to make or add a little stuff for your texture to the game like Minecraft that is full of pixels is pretty hard. Even if this mod does add or change only about 5 things, but you know that, it took hours to finish. I have been using this pack for like a couple of week, and still love it. It looks nice and bright which I really love instead of dark pack because we can’t see much details in each blocks. Sand look so smooth which a really nice pattern decorated on each of it. Also, glowstone looks pretty cool, and it is the one I like the most in this texture pack. I love to build my things to have many glowstone in there, not only it gives you light, but also a really nice one of all decorations.
This RainbowCraft Texture Pack took about 5 months to finish, if you could not decide to use it yet by seeing only the images, why not give it a try. Download and install it with Optifine will give you more features.
RainbowCraft Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
RainbowCraft Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack runs at 32×32 resolution, but for items and weapons are at 128×128 which look so much details
- This pack is a work in progress, it is not finished yet, 5% more to go
- This pack requires Optifine in order to properly install and use it without any problems occured
RainbowCraft Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install RainbowCraft Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download RainbowCraft Texture Pack
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!