Random Things Mod
It’s a mod which made by ‘lumien’. This mod is quite useful random utilities mod. Calling it Random Things Mod because this mod is basically made or added the block which the author himself felt that it is necessary while playing. Things added to the world are included new crafting ingredients which are player core, that used to craft the Online Detector and Player Interface blocks, Obsidian Stick, and Focused Ender Pearl.
So, the new blocks of Random Things Mod which added including Auto Placer, Block Breaker, block Detector, block Teleporter, Ender Porter, Entity Detector, Ferilized Dirt, Fluid Display, Imbuing Station, Inventory Interface, Item Collector, Advanced Item Collector, Online Detector, Player Interface, and Shock Absorber which all the blocks have their individually abilities.
I could not tell you in brief all of them because it’s too many and that can be spoils which could make you feel less fun and excited with this mod. You might have to check it out by yourself to get the finest! Also, more items added which I will add the link that will show all the details of items and blocks added, and the recipes as well.
Random Things Mod Main Features
- This mod is a compilation of different blocks and items that are necessary
Random Things Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod supports a lot of other mod packs
- Also item collector plus with play interface in a Mobtrap is quite awesome.
- Requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Random Things Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download Random Things Mod at download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!