Rangercraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you love the nature? It’s something spectacular with the colors, atmosphere, and many more factors coming out from it whenever you look at it. Imagine that if all the trees in your Minecraft world were gone and there is no grass block, grass and even flowers, what would that be? There will be no green color in your world at all, that would feel like you are suffocating and the world is completely ruining or dying. So, if you want to make your world become lively again, this Rangercraft Resource Pack will help you to do that.
Rangercraft Resource Pack is a really pack that comes up with a pretty interesting idea which is to save the world, but actually you don’t have to do that. Once this pack is applied to your world, you will firstly notice about the atmosphere that has changed to be something a little bit darker. Of course, this is because this pack seems to make your world become a forest! Anyways, this pack only runs in 16×16 resolution, so the textures might not be that pleasure to look at, but you can improve it by using any other shader pack, but let’s take that for later. We can say that this pack would totally change the aspect of the gameplay experience by adding more green stuff to the world of Minecraft. Some of the blocks has a little bit of soft green color added to even make it look more natural. This is the pack that will make you feel warm when played because of those green environment surrounded. It also represents the life and freedom at the same time. Only if this concept can be applied in our real world though :(.
Would you like to have your world changed to be something based on the forest? If you would like to, this Rangercraft Resource Pack will do that for you, but make sure that you really want your world to be this way because its resolution might be a problem and you won’t be able to improve the resolution if your computer can’t really run the shader pack. So, you have to patiently endure playing with it.
Rangercraft Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on the realistic style which mostly aim to make the world as green as possible
Rangercraft Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- In case, your computer is able to run the shader, you can apply the shader along with the textures for the best experience of feeling the forest!
- With this pack installed, your world will be completely changed to be something more natural with the better environment, there will be more green stuff in your world
- With a little of a darker theme in this pack will even make the whole world look interesting with its main objective or to make the world very green
- This pack requires you to have Optifine with the most compatible version installed first before installing this pack and play with it
- This pack is still under the development with the BETA version. It’s only 30% complete for all the contents
How to install Rangercraft Resource Pack
- Download Optifine first
- Download Rangercraft Resource Pack from the link download highlighted and provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version
- Install Optifine first
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for resourcepacks folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack file here in the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game and select the new pack
- Have fun