Unlike any other resource packs, this Realistic Adventure Resource Pack will truly provide you like what the title say. It’s the pack that mostly focus on making the most realistic look to the world of Minecraft. But somehow, this pack will give you an additionally new feature to your world as well. What would it be? Let’s check it out!
Realistic Adventure Resource Pack is a HD resource pack running at 64×64. This pack is created by OPYowie, all credits to the developer. As I mentioned that this pack is based on giving you the best experience of the realistic look in Minecraft world. But sometimes focusing and applying only one thing seems to be boring easily. There are so many resource pack based on realism out there, but they are unlike this one. In addition, this pack also provides you the medieval with a dark feel to the game as well. Actually, putting these two styles together won’t make it look matched to each other at all because realistic will look like a modern style right? But in this pack, it seems to be perfectly combined. You will smell the medieval aspect when everything looks realistic. Moreover, with this dark feel of the medieval even help to make the pack not so boring because it offers you the mysterious feel as well.
If you love playing with the realistic and medieval themed combination, I would suggest you guys to give this awesome Realistic Adventure Resource Pack a go! Even if the theme won’t match 100% to what I have said, but the overall textures look extremely beautiful. Have fun.
Realistic Adventure Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 64×64
- This is the pack based on realistic adventure which is the same as the title
- There is a medieval theme with a dark feel added in this pack as well
Realistic Adventure Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Full of realistic feel and atmosphere, but you are going to see the combination of the medieval with a dark theme added as well which will even make you feel more like you are on adventure
- It’s currently on a work in progress
- It only retextures currently, so most of the item textures are not done yet
How to install Realistic Adventure Resource Pack
- HD resolution requires you to have Optifine or MCPatcher installed first
- Start searching for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Download Realistic Adventure Resource Pack by going into the download link
- Select the most compatible version
- Place the new pack file that you just downloaded into the resourcepacks folder
- Select the resource pack in-game
- Have fun