Realistic Item Drops Mod
Hey guys! just throw things and it will slap on the floor and stay there, you can’t walk over it and and do any stuff. Realistic Item Drops Mod that’s look pretty much awesome. I’ve ever seen a similar one before a lot with a similar title, it’s called MobDrops Mod if you want to watch that you can click on the link.
Okay! let’s talk about this Realistic Item Drops Mod again, this one is look amazing and pretty much everything to do with the items dropping in the physics of it. It’s nothing to do with actual items like new items dropping from animals. This is purely just the items fall on the floor like that and a couple of things I want to show you obviously, you can throw your items like I told you before, but what you can do is you can throw it in midair and if you have your friend is there that can right clicking at your item in the end or like pick it up because you can’t actually walk over things and pick stuff up.
With this mod you have to go to it and right click and it’ll pick it up. So, that’s pretty much and I think it’s really cool how your friends can just like catch in midair, but there’s all the other items still far traveling. However, this is actually work for the last version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and etc. So, if you want to download and install this mod just look at the link download below of the content.
Realistic Item Drops Mod Main Features
- You can pick up the items by use right click on your mouse
- And like i told you that you can catch item in mid air
- If you want to sprint toss item, you can do it easy
Realistic Item Drops Mod Pros and Cons
- It super different feeling when you play minecraft with this mod, that mean you can get new experience. Also, you can sprint tossing and throw items in mid-air
- Too sad, this mod can’t auto-pickup the item. If you want to pickup that requiring manual fuction by right clicking them
How to install Realistic Item Drops Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Download with Realistic Item Drops Mod .jar file from the link download below
- Go to run on start menu of you windows
- Then type %appdata%
- That will go to your Minecraft directory minecraft folder
- Open it and copy and past the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- Run your game and hope you enjoy!