Realistic Pain Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Realistic Pain Mod
As you know about the game Minecraft, the game that depend on realistic, everything you do will affect to yours as well. When you work very hard you will feel tired and hungry, so that Minecraft can give you, when you get hit or fall from high place, you get hurt and injured, Minecraft also give you that. In the other hand, when you get hit by monster, maybe arrow piece to your heart, you just lose your health without any effect, don’t you think it’s too plain to watch? So, if yes, you might want to use this mod which called Realistic Pain Mod.
Realistic Pain Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is another cool mod which will bring some awesome features that you can’t image or expect that Minecraft would be this great. With this mod installed, the damage system will be rewritten, there are more particle effects, new sounds added. Actually, this mod will bring you some visual effects of the pain in way more realistic than before. Not only those features added, but in the future there will be many more to come. Some effects like blood splatters on your screen when you take damage from hurting yourself or monsters attack you which is randomized size and location on your screen. Similarly, you will have some blood particles spew from your body when you take damage as well, also leave a splatter on the ground. The most interesting and awesome feature given by this mod is the dust from explosion, when you get damage or hurt from an explosion, there will be dust in your eyes that you could barely see everything. Don’t you think that this mod is very interesting? This is just a great idea which will improve the quality of the game, all the aspect get better and not stray too far away from how Minecraft should be.
If you love some more realistic to your Minecreaft world, this Realistic Pain Mod is for sure, be sure not to miss this awesome mod, the link download is below waiting for you to get it! Once you install this mod, your Minecraft world will become much more interesting and full of details.
Realistic Pain Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Damage system rewrite
- There are more particle effects
- You will have a red border effect with a heart beat when your health is low
- New sounds
- The blood splatters on your screen
Realistic Pain Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This is the mod that will make your gameplay become much more realitic
- The blood splatter effect is so brilliant
- Blood particles when you are hurt is so interesting
- You will get dust in your eyes when you are hurt from explosion is just a freaking cool idea to add
- This mod seems to have nothing bad, except there are just 3 things added
- This mod has potential, so you will have to keep following up this awesome mod!
How to install Realistic Pain Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Scroll down this page, till you find the download link
- Download Realistic Pain Mod from the download link below
- Be sure you get the version that suitable for your Minecraft
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Open your mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded mod into your mods folder
- Start the game, try to get hurt by any damage and see if the mod work or not
- Enjoy the new blood particles!