Realistic Torches Mod
Do you love the game Minecraft? What aspect of the game that make you feel that way? It’s a survival style together with realistic style according to our real life right? But sometimes, you would feel like you are not fulfilled by all the thing existed which you get bored of the game easily. So, today I have a new thing that I think most of you will definitely enjoy it which it’s also the existing item in the game but there are some new features about it making it become more realistic in the mod called Realistic Torches Mod.
Realistic Torches Mod is a really cool mod that adds some cool new features into the torches. You probably know that when you craft torch in your crafting table, it’s automatically lit up which is not realistic at all. With this mod installed, you are going to craft the torch first then craft a matchbox or flint and steel to light the torches. Moreover, this mod still provides you a more realistic to the torch which is the burning up time which will actually take 60 minutes in real time by default to burn out, but the specified amount of time can be changed as well. As Vanilla Minecraft provided you the permanently lit torches which may be too overpowered and make your life in the world become much easier without having to find more resources to craft more torches. Also, for the rain, your torches will be distinguished when rained on. Some of you probably prefer the permanent one right? You also got it but instead of using a coal to craft the torches you just use the glowstone crystal to craft which is the permanently lit torches.
If you find this awesome Realistic Torches Mod useful and interesting which will make the torches become part of the game more, this is the mod for you. The link download is provided below. Be sure to give it a go and download the most compatible version only, otherwise it won’t work.
Realistic Torches Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Torches are not automatically lit up once it’s crafted anymore, you are going to need a matchbox to lit it
- There is a specified amount of time that the torches will be burned out which can be changed in the config
Realistic Torches Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Torch system and personality is more realistic as it’s unlit when crafting the torches which can be lit using a matchbox in a crafting grid or glint and steel.
- It’s going to make you feel more realistic to aspects of the gaming experience that is quite like a challenge as well
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work out!
- All the feature provided by this mod is to focus and upgrade the torch to be more realistic according to our real life
How to install Realistic Torches Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge with the latest version
- Download Realistic Torches Mod with the latest version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is worked and installed properly