Reasonable Realism Mod
Another awesome mod that I have been trying and thought it was fun to play with is the mod called Reasonable Realism Mod. This is the mod that looks quite like a pack which makes things hard! What exactly this mod will do for you in your Minecraft world, you’d better check it out yourself for the most exciting part!
Reasonable Realism Mod is a mod made by Draco18s. This mod basically is a pack and a mod, but what!? Really? You might ask yourself, but yes! It is both. Actually, there are like 4 mini or sub-mods inside this one which each mod work together beautifully without any problem because it work fine on its own. But combining these sub-mods together will be even better. Those are included of Mining and Resources or Harder Ores, the Underground or Harder Underground, Wildlife, Animals, and Farming or Harder Wildlife, Automation or Expanded Industry. As you are reading, you could guess that these sub-mod will do the changes to your world which everything will become harder in reasonable way which will do exactly like the name of the sub-mods which will make everything under layer of dirt less boring and homogenous. Your farming life like planting and cropping will be harder and take times to do so. Anyways, just some examples of that, you would know what the purpose of this mod which will help you to realize according to the real world.
This kind of mod is the one that most people or a real fan of Minecraft have been looking for because it doesn’t ruin the game hence it will to improve and support the vanilla Minecraft to be much more realistic. So, be sure to give this awesome Reasonable Realism Mod a go!
Reasonable Realism Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is the mod that will make your world become much more realistic
- Everything will be harder (your daily routine in the world of Minecraft has changed)
Reasonable Realism Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You will really find the content this mod provide for you challenges which you will really enjoy it because those new things are going to make you feel exciting and you are going to have to put more effort in doing everything of your daily routine
- This mod might be too hard for some people or newbies because everything will be like a hard mode comparing to any other game mode
- Minecraft Forge needed
How to install Reasonable Realism Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- As Minecraft Forge is required, download and install it first
- Download Reasonable Realism Mod from the link download below
- Once you click in the link download, there will be so many version available, just download the version that most suitable to your game
- Look for your Minecraft directory and find mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done