Have you ever played the series of Command and Conquer? What about Red Alert series? The 3rd series of Red Alert seems to be once the most popular one that is like the attractively major point that pull everybody all around the world together! All the environment and the look as well as textures and terrains in that game now can be applied to the world of Minecraft with the implementation of this Red Alert 3 Resource Pack.
Red Alert 3 Resource Pack is a really interesting resource pack based off one of the most iconic strategy games of all time Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. You might still be confusing that how the feeling and the look in that game could be applied to the world of Minecraft right? The very first changes that you will be seeing is the interface for the game main menu that look like that game completely. Most of you might have tried this pack before, but unfortunately it stopped updating. Now it’s back with the developer named kyctarniq. Recently, a lot of changes have been made to it which even make the pack look more phenomenal. This franchise is hands down one of the most memorable RTS franchises to date. Once you’ve gone into the world or the game, you will see a variety of Red Alert 3 related visuals and elements in the blocks and items. With this RA3 art works based make everything better with the tones of colors used that has been applied the color palette of that game that look a little bit brighter than usual, but it seems to fit all the aspects in the game.
This pack was published in 16×16, but with the new developer with the right permission he has changed and updated this Red Alert 3 Resource Pack to be based on the 32×32 resolution. Anyways, it seems like it’s not really that significant change on that, but everything eventually ends up better with enhancing the crispness and quality of all the look in this pack a lot.
Red Alert 3 Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on the series game of Red Alert 3, the most iconic strategy games of all time
Red Alert 3 Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- It will eventually remind you how much fun it was when you first played the game Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 and now you can have the same feeling of all the atmosphere inside the world of Minecraft with this pack installed
- The new interface for the starter menu look absolutely awesome
- All the block textures look absolutely beautiful and unique which might not be that kind of a design to be matched or based on that game
- Only the block textures that are outstanding in this pack, other than that look pretty much the same in any faithful 32x resolution based
- Without Optifine, this pack won’t work properly as there will be some missing textures or even all of them won’t be applied. So, you will have to download and install Optifine first before installing this pack
How to install Red Alert 3 Resource Pack
- Download Optifine with the most compatible version and have it installed first
- Download Red Alert 3 Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy the downloaded pack file
- Paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- Have the new pack implemented in the texture packs option in-game
- Have fun