RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10
Another cool mod which made by ‘immibis’ which is called RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10. This is a mod that is like the replacement for the Wiring, Logic, and Lighting parts of RedPower. What features this mod offers is something interesting, let’s check it out by the way!
RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a pretty cool and good-looking mod. In order to use this mod, immibis Core is required. This mod basically adds-in new items including Wire, Gate, Lamp, Button and Place, Integrated circuit-related, and more. For wire, there will be red alloy wire, insulated wire, bundled able, and free-standing wires. For gates, there are AND gate, OR gate, Not gate, RS latch, toggle latch, NOR gate, NAND, XOR, XNOR gate, Buffer gate, and more. For lamps including Indicator lamp ( this one changes color, but does not emit light), normal lamp, decorative lamp (this on is always on), decorative flat lamp, indicator flat lamp, normal flat lamp, decorative cage lamp, indicator cage lamp, normal cage lamp. There are various types of button and plate including lumar button, latchable lumar button, self-latching lumar button, lumar plate, latchable lumar plate, self-latching lumar plate. There are also cleanroom wall, cleanroom air filter, redstone digitizer, I/O pin marker, schematic compiler, chip fabricator. Moreover, there is Screwdriver, if you know what I mean of what this item will do lol. Those things added allow you to decorate your house. As you can see from the pictures above using those new toys will make your world becomes much colorful!
This RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is really excellent, for me I’ve been waiting for something like this and it’s freaking awesome to see this mod coming from an experienced modder. Anyway, be sure to check it out and have some fun.
RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Many new items added including wire, gate, lamp, button/plate, integrated circuit-related and screwdriver!
RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a pretty excellent mod that adds many new toys for you to enjoy with
- New items added, you can them as decorations though
- This mod requires Modloader and Minecraft Forge installed, and that might be troublesome for some players
How to install RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Forge is recommended
- Download RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!