Redstone Arsenal Mod
It’s a sort of addition to the new ‘Thermal Expansion Mod‘ and it’s basically a bunch of tools which you can harness the power of Redstone Flux, the energy system added by CoFH. Last, if you would like to playing this Redstone Arsenal Mod without crash that you should to install CoFH Core in the first time
Redstone Arsenal Mod Main Features
- It’s amazing useful mod that support with the CoFH Core, then if you ready to know how to make some stuff of all tools that you should beginning by the Equipment such as: Flux-Infused Sword, Flux-Infused BattleWrench, Flux-Infused Pickaxe etc.
- Flux-Infused Sword – It has special right-click ability when you want empowered for repel hostile mob 2 meters, in all directions by one welding the sword. However, after you use this skill done that will make your move slowly. So, this ability will not block or reflect any arrow and etc
- Flux-Infused BattleWrench – Ability of this special skill when player empowered to spin hostile mobs away from the player and when they stuck, it will making attack less effective. Anyway, that success depending on mob and starting by press right-click.
- Flux-Infused Pickaxe – Allow you to mine a 3×1 column of material, and with-in front of player, below or above it’s a 2×1 column.
- And, next about the some tools of Materials such as: Fluxed Electrum, Flux Crystal, Obsidian Rod, Fluxed Armor Plating.
Redstone Arsenal Mod Pros and Cons
- Adds many tools equipment of weaponry and Materials
- It’s a sort of the ‘Thermal Expansion Mod’
- Support with the CoFH Core and that improve your game better
- You should to install the Minecraft Forge at the first begin, then looking for the CoFH Core to installed it.
- And if you would like to make your game better don’t miss to install the Thermal Expansion Mod
How to install Redstone Arsenal Mod
- Beginning by download the Forge and CoFH Core, then install at all.
- Download the Thermal Expansion Mod, if you want to make your game look cool
- Download the Redstone Arsenal Mod
- Run at on windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and find the .minecraft
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .jar into your mods folders
- Launcher your minecraft and playing!