Most people when they first started playing this game would probably wonder about the disc that they’ve found in the chest underground. Basically, this disc is used to play the music from the jukebox, but there is not that much choice for you to enjoy with it. So, if you would like to have all the records, you need to put an unbelievably effort into it, but you don’t really have to with this Redstone Jukebox Mod installed.
Redstone Jukebox Mod is quite an interesting mod and it’s also useful as well. First of all, this mod is about the jukebox which will improve it to be a new level called Redstone Jukebox, this one can holds up to 8 records which can be customized by your preference as well. Due to the customization, you are allowed to set the play mode to be play once or loop and even sequence or shuffled as well. In addition, you can even place the note blocks around the redstone jukebox to amplify the sound range which you can maximum the range up to 128 blocks. Moreover, this mod also offers you guys the new mechanic about trading, but this time it’s about the record trading and of course with the NPCs Villagers. You just need the new item added by this mod called Blank Record which is used to trade records with the villagers. After that, you just right-click a villagers with a record in hand and there will a special trading GUI popped up.
This is just a little and simple mod named Redstone Jukebox Mod which will help to improve the aspect of gameplay a little bit by its features like that new mechanic allowing you to trade something else more than just focusing on the same old items like emerald or whatever. However, keep in mind that as this one can hold up to 8 records, you don’t have to always change the disc when you want to hear this record.
Redstone Jukebox Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in the redstone jukebox that holds up to 8 records
- The new item called Blank record used to trade records with villagers
- You can even use the noteblocks to amplify the sound range as well
- Some new commands added
- The new mechanics about trading the record with the villager NPCs
Redstone Jukebox Mod Pros and Cons
- Even if this redstone jukebox can hold up to 8 records, but it doesn’t lag you out
- It’s very convenient that you don’t have to change the disc every time once it’s finished the music
- You can even use the new mechanic about Record Trading with those NPCs without having to randomly find them in the dungeon or the stronghold chest
- There are some bugs about playing the music from any other mods
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
How to install Redstone Jukebox Mod
- Minecraft Forge is heavily required, download and install it first
- Download and install Positron 1.1 as well
- Download the mod named Redstone Jukebox Mod with .jar or .zip file
- Start searching for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy the new mechanics added to the game