Another new mod which come up with brand new way of utilizing the redstone called Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 will be extremely useful for those who often end up finding themselves playing and messing around with this thing. As you know that redstone is one of the most useful stuff that people seem to ignore about, but if you take a really good time trying to understand what it is and what it does, then you will realize how useful this mod is.
Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 that offers players the ability to turn redstone dust into a paste, it’s just simple like that, just like the title suggests. If that doesn’t ring a bell, then you can simply use the redstone paste by placing it on walls and ceilings instead of flat ground only. Redstone is the thing that helps to make your world look so modern as it’s like the electrical model used to generate power to some other items in-game. You might have already seen or even made it yourself like hidden secret door, something like that.
However, there is just one thing that is difficult to understand and implement about this thing. You need to be careful when it comes to checking the sending of the redstone power, of course, you need to do the work on the wirings. Somehow, it’s not working like wiring, you may even have been struggling with the problem about placing this thing right? This mod is here for you get rid of those problems. You can easily craft the redstone paste by using redstone dust and slime balls. What I honestly love about this mod is that you can even place the paste underneath slabs, this will help you to create a much more compact system
When you want to have more control on the desired length that the power can be sent, then you can also create sticky repeaters and sticky comparators as well which can be placed just like the paste which is on the wall or ceilings. You see? How useful this Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 is. It’s going to be fun as of right now you have just opened the box that have you covered with the mod.
Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod implements in new items based on the redstone cycle including redstone paste, sticky repeaters and sticky comparators which can place on wall, ceiling or even underneath slabs
Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- You can simply use these new items to make your own line of powering through the redstone cycle with ease
- You don’t have to worry about having to dig down so many blocks below just to take care and manage about one freaking mechanism
- Even repeaters and comparators now can be crafted with slime balls to get sticky versions which will work just like the redstone paste
- This mod requires the game to have Minecraft Forge with the same version or the most compatible version installed first
How to install Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download the Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 with .jar or .zip file
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft
- Look for mods folder and just simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done!