Are you looking for a mod that is quite simple, but does a lot of useful thing for you? If yes, I would like you to try this Refined Relocation Mod out once, and you will now that new system does not really have to be added in Minecraft, just the thing remaining or the old one can be renewed and give a better performance!
Refined Relocation Mod is a mod which made by ‘Dynious’. Do not expect this mod to be added new system. This mod is something that works with existing things or systems which make everything better. The main features in this mod is Filtering that used in a lot of the blocks of the mod including all ores, planks, logs, dusts and so on that will allow user to filter on item names with awesome GUI. Another one is Sorting System which is the system that you just make two sorting chest by place gold ingot in all the corner of the crafting table, 4 in total and place chest in the middle, then place two chests next to each other, next while sneaking press right-click a chest and set its’ filter for both chest and the number of chests that can be added to this system is infinite depending on your preferece! Next one is the Block Extender which will transport items by shift+right clicking the block you want it to connect, The max range is 16 blocks, but all of that can also be configurable. The feature offering that I really love about this mod is the Player Relocator, this is a multi-block that will allow the player to teleport really fast to the base, but the cooldown is 15 minutes. All of the features this mod has is pretty cool. This mod is pretty creative, not just add new system, but use the remaining thing to make it better, I really love it! So, I want to share with you guys and let’s see what’s your opinion about this.
Anyway, if you interest this Refined Relocation Mod, but think that the style does not fit you best, so there you go this mod is an open source, so you can take or copy those things and make it in your ways, let’s see if you can do better! Thanks to the creator, ‘Dynious’.
Refined Relocation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- New filtering and GUI added
- Sorting System added
- The Block Extender
- The Player Relocator
- The Buffer
Refined Relocation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is an open source, so that means you can see how the creator did those things, and you might copy them or even make them get better
- This mod require Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
Refined Relocation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Refined Relocation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download Refined Relocation Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!