Another mod that I would like to introduce you guys is the mod that contains so many mods inside including of 16 mods which is like the package of the main mod called Reika’s Mods.
Reika’s Mods is a pretty awesome mod pack containing of 16 mods inside which are including of DragonAPI, RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, ElectriCraft, ChromatiCraft, Expanded Redstone, Geostrata, TerritoryZone, MeteorCraft, Void Monster, Cave, Control, CritterPet, Useful TNT, LegacyCraft, Dye Trees, Ender Forest. I will explain some of the mods that are the most interesting.
First of all, the DragonAPI is like a function library and the supporting mod which is relied upon by all of the mods, this one might not be the most interesting, but it’s the most important one which will help you run the other mods smoothly without game crashed. Next one is the RotaryCraft which is a pretty large industrial style mod. With its transmission power and engines generating rotational power make it look pretty interesting. This mod also adds a total of zero ores and no worldgen, but you don’t need to create a new world. Last one that I would like to show you is the ReactorCraft is a mod that adds realistic nuclear reactors for both fission and fusion to your Minecraft world.
If you would like to add in many mods, but you’re too lazy too find and download them all, which all of them are different and unique which will make you interested for sure. So here you are the mod that I really want to heavily recommend is the Reika’s Mods.
Reika’s Mods For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod contains of 16 mods added in
- Each mod are separated in each forum with the different and unique features given
Reika’s Mods For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This is the mod for those who are too lazy to find many mods that they want to try and play it
- Most of the mods included in this mod pack is quite interesting and fun to play with, but some are not!
- These mods do require Minecraft Forge to be installed together with DragonAPI mod
- There are so many mods that you might not interested in some
How to install Reika’s Mods For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Reika’s Mods by chooseing the mod that you want to apply to your world
- Download and install DragonAPI mod and install it first to prevent any game crashed
- Browse to your Minecraft game folder by searching for %appdata%
- Look for roaming folder and open it and find the .minecraft folder then open
- Once you reach there, find the mods folder and place the mod that you download into the mods folder
- All done!