ReinforcedTools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
If you have been playing Minecraft for so long, you would know how weak are tools in-game. Most of you would probably have crossed this kind of thought in your mind once or a couple times. So, that affects most people to avoid using them. So, the way to solve that problem is that you just have something upgraded to become more effect and effective or just enchant it, but that’s not enough right? If that is still a problem for you, just check and try this awesome ReinforcedTools Mod out!
ReinforcedTools Mod is a mod that has been designed to keep all the issues mentioned above solved. It basically adds in a whole lot of highly useful features which will be related and reliable to the existing or the default one in-game tool. It seems that everything implemented by this mod will make people attracted to use them again. Instead of enchanting, you just enhance it by crafting it up again. All you have to do is to craft the default one then take another three different items of the tool you need to upgrade and combine it with 2 diamonds and voila. After that, you will have your awesome tools with new shape as well as high durability. That’s the way you reinforce it. These new reinforced tool will make your day and won’t let you down. You are going to put less effort.
It seems like what this ReinforcedTools Mod does is very useful, but there is nothing perfect. First of all, the recipes of the reinforced tools are not optimal as well as some textures that should be better than this. Let’s just ignore that and enjoy how useful they are. Hope you find this mod useful and interesting.
ReinforcedTools Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in new recipes for you to craft new tools called Reinforced Tool which will be much efficient and effect in terms of durability, attack damage, or all existing status improved
ReinforcedTools Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to repair or recraft it over and over because those new reinforced tool will be extremely durable with high quality of effectiveness and efficiency
- These new reinforced tools will make do everything faster, so it’s less time consuming
- The textures look a little bit poor which should be improved more
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problem about the compatibility
How to install ReinforcedTools Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed to your game first
- Download ReinforcedTools Mod from the link download below as well as the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into this folder
- All done, start the game and have fun