Do you love magic ? A magical world which is full of magicians, wizards, and much more. All of them has their own items which use to cast the spell, whether it use to attack enemies or defend yourself. So, I have an interesting mod about magic that could properly apply to your world and make the game-play becomes better with Reliquary Mod.
Reliquary Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 is a mod which adds magic-type items such as cloaks and staffs to the game, would work well when combined with other mods, and will make them more enjoyable. Adding items included, Splash Serum with Acid, Blinding, Confusion, Fertilizer, Poison, Ruination, Slowing, Weakness, or Wither. There are also the Elixirs of buff, like Healing, Invisibility, Speed, Strength and more. Weapons added are Cross of Mercy, Holy Hand Grenade, Hunter’s Handgun, Ice Magus Rod, Magicbane. Cross of Mercy is like a sword when you attack on undead creature, will make a holy blast. Holy Hand Grenade, powerful explosion and the left of them I won’t spoil them, I want you guys to try it out by yourself. The most thing that keep me impressed is the Cloak of Distortion which will toggles the invisibility effect on the player when right-click it.
If you are interested with this amazing Reliquary Mod. Be sure to download and check it out by yourself, a lot of thing is waiting for you to play with !
Reliquary Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- Magical potions added
- Magical weapons added
- Magical tools added
- Magical Ammunition added
- Cloak of Distortion, toggle invisibility
Reliquary Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Many new tools, weapons to play with, which each of them has their own individually abilities
- Cloak of the invisibility !!!!
- There are too many things added in this mod, you might not be able to use them all, might get bored really fast
Reliquary Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Reliquary Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download Reliquary Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun