Remote IO Mod
For those who are looking for some useful mod that give you some convenience, this Remote IO Mod is for you guys. This mod will add somethings new to the world of Minecraft and what would it be, let’s check it out now!
Remote IO Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a fantastic mod which made by ‘dmillerw’. I’m super excited to present this mod because every single mods’ information that I wrote, I have to test and play it first, and this one is superb that make me feel that it is a pretty useful and interesting mod. Let’s see what this mod will do to your world of Minecraft! This mod is full of fun toys. There are some utility blocks like the Lava-Powered Heater which you just pour lava in to both side in order to make this toy works forever! No need for another coal! There are also another utility toy that help you to transfer things through hopper much faster by using Side Proxy block and use the Linker to link it to the furnace or other hoppers. There are more of them, but you might want to try it by yourself because if I spoil them all, you might not interest with this mod anymore. Actually, for me I think this mod is super OP, but some people might think that it is not. It does not add new goods or makes something automatic, but just let you to place automatic systems with ease. The main concept of this mod is simple which is the possibilities endless!
Basically this Remote IO Mod can be linked to any block with an inventory to make everything becomes automatically. Anyway, this mod is pretty useful and if you are interested about it, why not give it a go right now? There is the download link below!
Remote IO Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod let people think outside the blocks, possibilities endless
Remote IO Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Many stuff that added-in by this mod is freaking useful
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Remote IO Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Remote IO Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Remote IO Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!