There is nothing much to explain about this Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. It’s simple, it’s easy and it’s useful. That’s it! Most of the game allows you to remove the HUD with some button in-game right? That’s good for cinematic or a screenshot right? That goes pretty much the same way in Minecraft. Taking screenshots or recording scene for cinematics would be totally messed up when you have all the elements offered by the game appeared during the record. Even if you can do so, but your hands also disappear as well in Minecraft. Let’s fix that problem with this mod
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that simply allows you to toggle on and off Minecraft HUD visibility by pressing F1 just usual, but this time without hiding the player’s hand. You may wonder why we have to show our hands when we are about to make cinematics or taking a screenshot right? I know that makes no sense, but there are some people who totally enjoy having hand rather than nothing when filming a movie scene. This will give more realistic feeling to it. That’s pretty reasonable right?
However, this mod doesn’t allow you to do that only, otherwise it would be too boring. First of all, this mod is fully configurable in terms of the elements, there is a load of element list in the config file in-game that you can toggle on or off depend on your preference. For instance, Armor, Boss Health, Chat, Crosshairs, EXP, Food, Health, Helmet, Hotbar and many more that you can do. So, let’s just utilize and adjust it to your preferred liking.
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows you to remove the HUD, but not removing your hands
- Everything can configured via the config file
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is very useful when considering about making realistic first person cinematics or screenshots
- There is absolutely nothing bad about this mod except that there are so many things that can be enable or disable and you won’t go through all that lists
- Minecraft is still need for the operation of the mod as well
How to install Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge is require, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked