Resource Loader Mod
A pretty interesting mod called Resource Loader Mod that is like an add-on or mini-program for the game which is commonly used with other mods that some of you might have seen before like the Custom Main Menu that we’ve just published recently. Anyway, the main feature of this mod is to allow the new and easy way of rendering the resource pack to the game.
Resource Loader Mod is a mod that might be one of the most important one which will help to load the textures and other resources or details more efficiently. By using this, it might be a little bit complicated because it’s stated as mod, so it’s not like you can just use an ordinary resource pack just like you normally do.
It tries to implement every single texture that a certain resource pack has to offer which will be imported little by little into with multiple ways into the game. It will also override the default textures as well which will give you a much better appealing appearance. It might overhaul a little bit of the conception like customizing the main menu tabs and especially textures. Literally, this mod has been designed to be best suitable in the use of creating a stunning map. It does pretty much the same work without the mod though, but with this one, you won’t miss any individual textures that are supposed to be there.
It’s kind of complex to use this Resource Loader Mod because you need to create a new folder called “oresources” in the same place where your Resourcepacks folder is. Differently, when putting any resource pack into the oresources folder, everything will override neatly including the layers, renderings, and the textures.
Resource Loader Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply allows you to override the textures and some other important parts of the resource pack to be rendered much more neatly
Resource Loader Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As every single or the individual texture is imported into the game with multiple ways, it allow the mod to override most of the important textures over the default one to the new customization that will be completely different from installing the pack regularly
- It’s not really necessary to use this mod though because it just tends to help the resource pack works better in terms of providing more appealing details
- Minecraft Forge is required
How to install Resource Loader Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Resource Loader Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply place the downloaded mod file in