ResourcePack Workbench Mod
Do you ever wonder how people create all those popular and wonderful looking resource pack? You just wish you know of a way to do it cause you have tons of great idea. Don’t worry cause with ResourcePack Workbench Mod this will be help your game easy as it can possible get.
ResourcePack Workbench Mod doesn’t actually run with the Minecraft game engine, when you download it, it will come in java file which come in it own application. Just use java to open it and you are on your way to create your own resource pack. You will also be able to work multiple project at once cause what you do can be save in different folder so they will not crash. It doesn’t mean that you don’t need any set of skill to make use of this mod, you will need to be able to work with photoshop cause this mod frankly look and behave like photoshop program. If you fit into that group then this mod will be a piece of cake for you.
ResourcePack Workbench Mod Main Features
- Application that allow you to create your own resource pack
ResourcePack Workbench Mod Pros and Cons
- Creating your own resource pack couldn’t be more easy than this
- This doesn’t run in MineCraft Game
- Require Java
How to install ResourcePack Workbench Mod
- Download and install Forge
- Download the ResourcePack Workbench Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open the Minecraft.jar file
- Delete the META INF folder
- Darg and drop the mod .zip file into your mods folder.
- Run Minecraft