RFTools Control Mod
It’s add-on of RFTools that allow you to add new automation control features by using a visual grid based programming language. Also, by using the opcodes that allow you to move items around and another features of RFTools Control Mod that help you to get access regular inventories.
RFTools Control Mod Main Features
- It’s another cool add-on mod for RFTools that very helpful for using visual grid on programming language, which adds automation-controler.
- There are more many features which helping user to create programs and the processor.
- In the section part of future that will improve the storage scanner for autocraft items easier.
RFTools Control Mod Pros and Cons
- Add automation control features for using visual grid easier
- That help player to move your items which include control redstone, check energy (RF) and etc.
- Still require the Minecraft Forge before useing this mod
- Just, get install the McJtyLib and RFTools Mod
How to install RFTools Control Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge at the fist time
- Next, install the McJtyLib and RFTools Mod and make sure you have it
- And, install the RFTools Control Mod
- Go to ‘run’ at your windows menu bar and search by type %appdata%
- Open your .minecraft folders and drop the file downloaded .jar into mods folders
- Launcher your Minecraft and playing when you ready.