Rings of Power Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Rings of Power Mod is the remake of mod Equivalent Exchange 2 which the creator got the permission from TheChef to do so. This mod is made for everyone to love the movie The Lord of the Rings. If you miss out on Equivalent Exchange 2 mod then you are missing out on some amazing stuff and features. Anyway all is well you can still download this mod and start making up for it!.
Rings of Power Mod add some new ring effect and features into MineCraft. There are now Teleportation Ring, Flying Ring ( Ring which give you the ability to fly obviously) Harvest Ring( Help make your harvesting better i presume) Ice and Fire Ring ( add element attack to whatever that you hit). All ring power and ability are either powered by fuel which consist of either : coal, charcoal, glowstone, redstone and specific blocks. Blocks give our the most fuel, as blocks give you nine time more fuel than the other method. You are going to need a lot of ores to craft one of these ring so make you sure stock them up before getting down to “business”
Keep in Mind that Rings of Power Mod is a remake of Equivalent Exchange 2 so this features work sort of like an add on. So if you want to experience the full extent and fun of this mod then you need both mod together. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and this website.
Rings of Power Mod Main Features
- Add five new power ability ring into MineCraft each with it own ability
Rings of Power Mod Pros and Cons
- The effect of the new rings are awesome and really fun to play around with
- Require Forge
How to install Rings of Power Mod
- Download and Install Forge into your MineCraft and make sure it fully functional
- Download Rings of Power Mod from our download link below
- Find Mod Folder which is found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this mod into the Mod Folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter