Have you ever tried to make your own path of road in your own world? Of course most of us would have done that before. Only if it’s not created in the creative mode, that would be such a painful stuff to do just to make it look as same as possible that you might want to use a ton of black and white wools right? However, there are some mods out there that tend to help you create and build the realistic looking road without having to put that much effort, but overall of them, this Road Mod is the most outstanding one.
Road Mod is a mod that has been created so recently that will implement roads into the world of Minecraft. By doing so, of course it’s going to add a lot of new blocks based on road. There are road block with different function like with single line, diagonal line, double line, double line merging into single line, arrows in all directions, exclusion zones, and probably all the necessary symbol that you’ve seen in the real road in real life. Briefly, it also consists of road signs.
Literally, these road signs are based on Austrian and German road signs, so if some of them don’t seem to be exist in your country, don’t worry about that because this is the game’s world. However, you need to learn some of the signs as well if you are about to take this mod in your consideration like the Einbahn signs or the Umleitung signs. By learning them, it’s actually not possible though, but if you keep sending suggestion to the creator, he/she might decide to make a resource pack for English signs as well.
It’s worth keeping in mind that this Road Mod is still a work in progress which there might be some bugs, but it has gotten a lot of potential that we will have to see in the near future for the further updates. Hopefully, some of those new blocks will help you enjoy building the real road in-game with ease.
Road Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in a lot of road blocks with different functionalities with the symbols, lines and arrows indicating possible aspects
- There are road signs added as well which all are based on Austrian and German language
Road Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod implemented, you are going to have a lot of new blocks that could be easily used to create or build up the realistic looking road just like the real world does have
- Also, there are road signs added in for you to take care all the regulation of using the roads
- As you know that most of the mods need Minecraft Forge to work, so does this mod, be sure to download the Forge installer and have it installed first to make the mod function and operate
- As mentioned above that some of the road signs are based on the German language that some people might not understand as well as there is no any resource pack translating it to English
How to install Road Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge form the official website
- Download Road Mod from the link download below
- Next, navigate yourself into your own Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft by default
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Place the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and you are good to go