Rope Bridge Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Hi there, welcome to another minecraft mod. Today we will be looking at the Rope Bridge Mod by czechmate77. I started asking key questions that many people wonder about this mod. What does this mod can do and how it useful in this game?
This mod adds rope bridges to Minecraft that can be made of the use of a grab on them, you can walk across it and use it for a connecting bridge from one side to the other side. You can across quickly but this one is a little bit more update with some cool new features that have been added. So, I hope you enjoyed.
Rope Bridge Mod is a mod that builds rope bridges. Now with different materials! So, the frist thing you’re gonna have to create is the hook because fire burning it’s only. If you ready to use this mod. You must to know the recipes of Rope Bridge Mod that show in the picture. Really easy to make. Right?
Rope Bridge Mod Main Features
If you know about how to create, now to know all these features.
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Achievements!
And the new features
- New string recipe and fancy models that adds on minecraft 1.7.10 and up
- New textures taken frome loaded Resouce Packs and you can build with any material of wood.
- Last, you can break whole bridge with the gun while sneaking.
Rope Bridge Mod Pros and Cons
- To build a bridge you can fire the grappling gun just like regular bow. While the grappling gun try to right-click on mouse control, the player’s can zoomed.
- The bridge won’t build if the bridge is too steep
- The bridge won’t build if the required materials are not present in the player’s inventory
How to install Rope Bridge Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Go to Start Menu and type in %appdata%
- Search for .minecraft and then find the folder mods
- Drag and drop the Rope Bridge Mod into the mods folder
- Have fun!