Another cool mod that I’ve tried and would like to suggest you guys to try and check it out to see how awesome it is. Some of you might think that this kind of mod is boring, but you’d better check it out! This awesome mod is called Roxa’s Mods.
Roxa’s Mods are mod containing of tall doors, experience, storage gems, stone stairs, seeds as a fuel mod. As you can see, there are so many mods included inside, so basically, this mod will add in a block called Ender Cloud and two new items including ender pouch and ender cloud pouch. These things are similar to an Ender chest which the pouches are a mobile version of the Ender Chest and Ender Cloud. Next, the straw blocks added which is like normal blocks but with stairs and half slabs and also some stone stairs added which made out of smooth stone. This mod also adds more organic fuel for the furnace as well like using seed as a fuel. The experience gem will add a craftable gem to easily store your experience and you can also share it to other players as well. Moreover, the Tall Doors mod will add four high doors made of iron and wooden.
Lastly, the Roxa’s Horses which add only one breed of horse which is tamable and rideable. It’s special that you don’t need any additional gear or items to make them available for a ride.
Please be sure to check this awesome Roxa’s Mods. Which I promise you guys won’t regret. With this mod installed, you will enjoy playing this game much more.
Roxa’s Mods Main Features
- This mods contain so many mod contained inside
- Things in this mod mostly about decorating stuff
Roxa’s Mods Pros and Cons
- This mod is really quite a thing everyone need to use in order to decorate their stuff
- Those new things added including experience gem, fuel, stone stair, wooden staw and ender cloud
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge installed to work properly
- So many mod contained in this one, so you might get confused
How to install Roxa’s Mods
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download the Roxa’s Mods.zip file from the link given below
- Be sure to choose the version suitable to your Minecraft
- Search for %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into this folder
- All done!