RPG Loot Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
There must be some kinds of players who are interested in the features of Role Playing Game or RPG like looting the items upon death of the players, enemies or bosses after the fight. So, to serve them good with the right thing, we present the RPG Loot Mod that will allow you to experience the exactly same way like the RPG games out there.
RPG Loot Mod is a mod that makes goods or items dropped by monsters much more dynamic than they used to be. Basically, when mobs die, instead of exploding into a whisper of smoke and drop items normally, they tend to fall down on the floor with their dead body. You can simply loot them for items which is like you are about to take goods from a dead enemy in the RPG game. Also, it seems like this would slow down the process of getting items in-game, but imagine that if you still play the game with the same system that once you’ve killed one mobs and then there is something suddenly appeared and take all the stuff. That won’t happen in this mod though because it helps to stop random players to jack your loot from behind as only a player who actually kills the mob will be able to loot it. There goes the same way that if the mobs are killed by the environment or if they kill each other, then they can be looted by anyone.
Also, if you think that your world will be messy because of the dead body lying down all around, you are wrong because if you haven’t interacted with the dead body for 5 minutes, it will just disappear automatically because of the despawn timer attached. Other than that, this RPG Loot Mod is absolutely best suitable for everyone and especially for those who love playing with the RPG styled game.
RPG Loot Mod Main Features
- Most of the mobs fall down and leave their dead body when they die and you can go and loot the item from theirs
- Only a player who actually kills the mobs will be able to loot
RPG Loot Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to worry about the mobs that you have been fighting for minutes will be looted the items by anyone because you are the only who can loot it
- The new system for looting is very well executed which will give players more feeling into a dramatically RPG game based
- Using this mod will make you not be able to loot slime ball from slime because it’s a bug that they will freak out upon death
- It might waste a little bit of your time when you are looting instead of automatically picking it up by default Vanilla game system
How to install RPG Loot Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod called RPG Loot Mod with .zip or .jar file from the highlighted download link that is provided below
- Head yourself into your Minecraft directory
- Head into mods folder
- Drag and drop the whole downloaded mod file into the mods folder