this is last new update with current Minecraft version. If you looking for best Mods, Ruins Mod is your answer. Ruins Mod has inspired the creation of the Empire, which in this model is designed to add more successor to the original version. you can customize the template you want to use from here. and configured to spawn under specific conditions. Also, there are some features on how to modify the template and convert them Ruins template format using the included schematic converter. If you ready to use this version, Just look at link download below.
Ruins Mod can compatible with new update of Minecraft version. “Ruins” is an amazing mod that spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds look like to Villages or Strongholds. There is only one so far and that is normal to the ruins is pretty rare theres at least one biome. It also has a watermelon patch and a pumpkin and a rare spawn in the same area with pumpkins! There are more, but I do not know what I would do next, so check the “Instructions” There’s nothing in the chest. But I will try to add more later when I learned that.
Ruins Mod Main Feature
- Ruins spawns cool stuff like Buildings, Towers, Statues.
How to install Ruins Mod
- Download Ruins Mod
- Download ModLoadder and Minecraft Forge
- Go to start
- Find “run” and type inside the box “%appdata%”
- Open “.minecraft” folder
- Select “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar or 7zip
- Select Forge and extract all the ForgeAPI there
- Go back to “minecraft.jar” and drag your modloader filese here
- Drag the Farmcraftory mod files into the “minecraft.jar” file