Have you got any idea about Runescape? Have you ever played it. It’s an epic game. Usually people with money could overcome the game and others. So, this Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 will convert the world of Runescape into the world of Minecraft.
Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 is made in the style of the game called Runescape. If you have ever played Runescape before then you will enjoy this resource pack a lot. Even if you do not know about the game, you still can enjoy this resource pack. This pack is very perfect for fans of the RPG-style. There are many new textures added, like the textures of logs, planks and leaves of all types of trees have been changed. Some of you would know that the world of the game Runescape is a world of mysterious creatures. Cows and dragons size get much bigger that could throw you off with their breath. That make s this mod is freaking awesome, and a better place for the people loving to experience new fantasy adventure included an old scary looking tree and more epic stuff.
Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 is a nice resource pack combines the two things which are Minecraft and the popular MMORPG Runscape coming with a unique Runescape language. If you love RPG-style texture, you would extremely enjoy this.
Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 Main Features
- 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x resolution
- New granite, andesite, diorite, and slime blocks added
Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- extremely enjoyable for people you have played Runescape before
- Some blocks’ textures might be missing
Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2 Change Log
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
- New textures of flowers and plants added
- Language file of the new items fixed
How to install Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download the Runescape Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.7.2
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the .zip file into ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game and choose the pack in the game’s option
- Have fun!