SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin
Today, I have a really interesting bukkit plugin that I really want to share with you guys. This plugin is called SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin. This mod seems to entertain me a lot, but I’m not sure that it would entertain you guys too. Anyway, let’s check it out!
SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin is a bukkit plugin which made by ‘Modmasta’. This mod is all about horse and flying. You might wonder how horse and flying could be so related. This mod allows you to fly together with your horse, I mean you can fly while you are riding a horse. It’s just like a Pegasus, but there is no wings. You can also change your horse type with command. There are also commands that make you can not steal tamed, ride tamed, leash tamed, or even edit the name filter. In order to change horse color and type you must be on it to use the commands. For example, if you want to change the color for your horse, just ride it and type in /modshorse color. For horse type /modshorse type. It will be donkey, mule, skeleton, undead depending on how you put the name replacing the ‘type’ word. In order to fly with horse, you must ride it and type in /modshorse horsefly. Then, you just look up and you will fly to the direction you are looking at. To teleport, type in /horseyport.
If you still confuse with the command just type in-game /ModsHorse. This command will show you a command list. How is it? It’s pretty easy to use right? Anyway, let’s give this SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin a go.
SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Flying horse which you can ride and fly with it
- This mod allows you to teleport with horse
SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You can fly up while riding a horse which is pretty awesome! It’s like you are riding a Pegasus
- You will need some type of economy plugin to use the buy commands and that is troublesome for some people
How to install SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download SafeHorsey Bukkit Plugin
- Place the .jar and any other files in your ‘plugins’ folder
- Run the server and wait till it is fully loaded
- Type stop in the console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server
- Done, your plugin should be completely installed and ready to be used