Have you ever tried to eat rotten flesh? The flesh of the zombies, actually this thing fills quite a good amount of hunger bar, but it can poison you to be even hungrier. So, why don’t you just pickle them to make it edible? You can easily do that by using the salt powder which will be provided by this Salty Mod. But, don’t be too greedy because that is just one of the features provided, be sure to check them all below.
Salty Mod is a mod that comes up with a really interesting idea of putting the new thing into the world of Minecraft and that is salt. This salt comes into an ore form that look like a crystal. You can get this from mining or you can just salvaged from an evaporator, the new item provided. You might not know very well of how to use it right? Actually it offers you the various use which is largely aesthetic with some features. First of all, it can be crafted into various decorative blocks including of slabs and bricks which look pretty well designed and will be suitable to use decorating your place for both interior and exterior. Moreover, it can be formed into lamps to give you light. However, the light from the salt lamp is pretty low, but it still works that way though. In addition, you can craft salt ore into powder form which can be usefully used to pickle foods.
Of course by doing that, you will get a slightly extra filling to your hunger point. It will work pretty well when you go out for a long journey. Importantly, when you combine the salt powder and the rotten flesh. It will be picked right? So now you eat it without worrying the poisoning food at all. This mod also adds in the salt lakes around the world and underneath them, you will find the blocks of mineral mud which is the new block that you can mine and use them as a crafting material to create the new set of armor. Nevertheless, it is not very durable at all, but what you get is the health restoration over time.
I forgot to mention that you should be very careful when you are near the water or the salt lake as it will dissolve over time. It might not sound dangerous, but if you want to try, I won’t stop you though. Anyways, this mod has such a huge potential and I think it has already maximized that with all the features provided. Be sure to give this wonderful Salty Mod a go.
Salty Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod simply adds salt to the world of Minecraft with the various uses
- Salt can be found in ore form with the crystal look or you can salvaged from an evaporator
- Food can now be pickled
- You are allowed to create mud armor with the mineral mud underneath the salt lakes
Salty Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- As salt ore can be crafted into various decorative blocks, it means that you can use it to create something epic to decorate your place for both interior and exterior
- Salt ore can be formed into lamps as well, but the light is not that shining
- It can be used to pickle food to increase an extra hunger point, moreover you can even pickle the rotten flesh as well, it means that this thing can be eaten
- This mod won’t work properly without Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version installed first
- There is nothing bad about this mod as it provides such a good concept to the game Minecraft, except for the need of Forge
How to install Salty Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Salty Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Be sure to get both files of the things above with the most compatible version by checking your game’s verison
- Install Minecraft Forge first
- Start searching for %appdata%/.minecraft
- In this folder, look for mods folder
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder