It’s a new Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 that will help you to adds is a single item which can scan the surroundings for stuff of interest. However, this will needs a modules and if you try to use it without module, it will just error out. So, if you install a module now that name is ‘Scanner Module: Animals, Monsters, Common Ores, Rare Ores, Range Increass’ then when you use this out and scan them, you will found many nearby points of interest around of your world.
Today we’re going to be covering a little something look interesting, just focus on exploring the world or helping you find things in it rather. So, that you don’t have to spend a lot of time at least searching everywhere for certain things that you’re looking for and it’s call Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2.
You will be able to make a scanner by use the recipe as here. Let’s start to try this. First of all, you want to have 2 ‘iron ingot’ and 2 ‘iron bars’ and last one redstone, then need 1 ‘nether quartz’ and 2 ‘gold ingot’ that crafting to scanner. If you want to find the recipe more that you can see on image
Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- It’s look pretty simple and easy to find any item and mob on your world or what ever you want from this module.
Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- Easy to use, when you shift right-click with it you’ll get three open module spots
You can add in extra modules to scan for different things
- It’s simply scanner it has a five-thousand energy storage in it which is actually relatively low.
- So, if you wan to use this mod that you need to charge energy for use it.
How to install Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Frist step, try to download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Don’t forget to download the Scannable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Run on windows menu bar
- Go to type %appdata%
- You will found .minecraft folder
- Drag and drop the mod file into your mods folder
- Launch your game