ScarySauce Resource Pack
The next resource pack that I will present to you guys today is ScarySauce Resource Pack. Reading by the name, you might think that it’s based on the scary stuff right? But it’s not that heavily based though, I mean just the theme that might fit the look of that name with overall textures, environment and the atmosphere that will make the pack look a little bit scary for some people. By the way, be sure to check it out!
ScarySauce Resource Pack is like the opposite one when it comes to meaning. I mean the name or the title of this pack because it’s not scary at all. It doesn’t provide you the scary and dark looking textures. However, all it does is to make everything looks based on the medieval theme with the smoothness provided in each textures. Anyways, the concept of the pack should be suitable to the title right? You might be right at your first glance and guess about this pack because once you apply this pack into your world, you will see the different of your world that it looks creepier which the textures are also more fitting to be mesmerizing.
Anyways, even if the creator said that this pack is finished, but there are more things will be added in the future or the next updates, so it’s not really completely done at all. Currently, there are certain items, blocks, and bits of the environment together with the atmosphere which are probably the things that most people don’t even give a heck to. But this pack tends to improve that part of the pack to compensate the low resolution provided. Importantly, most of the mobs are pretty ugly though according to the textures that they look much creepier and lesser textures, so if you can accept that, this pack will really be a good one to use as well.
Even if this ScarySauce Resource Pack only provides you the only resolution version of 16×16, still that’s not really a problem at all. Playing with the low resolution doesn’t mean you are playing with the garbage. You must see yourself how this pack implements and changes most of everything in your world to look so smooth and based on the medieval theme which is amazing and impressive enough for the resolution like this.
ScarySauce Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on the medieval theme which will provide you the smooth texture looking as well
ScarySauce Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8 Pros and Cons
- With this pack installed, not only it will transform your whole world to be something new and interesting, but it also helps to make everything more enjoyable to play with
- As the resolution of 16×16, it makes the pack available for everyone to use it without any problem
- Even if this pack runs in a pretty low resolution, but all the textures look so smooth and also give you a medieval feel as well
- This pack is completely finished
- There is only one resolution available and that is 16×16, the lowest standard resolution which you may not really like the textures of almost everything in the pack and you will definitely find it less interesting because of the low resolution
- Even with this low resolution, this pack still needs the work and support from Optifine, so be sure to download and install it first for more features
How to install ScarySauce Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8
- Download and install Optifine first as this pack requires that one to help stabilizing and providing more features
- Download the pack named ScarySauce Resource Pack with the most compatible version to your game
- Go into your Minecraft directory or search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, select the new resource pack that you just installed
- All done and have fun!