Today, I have a really cool mod for you guys, with this mod installed, you will be able to see through all the structures of your things, I mean building. This one is called Schematica Mod. If you want to know what this mod can do. Let’s check it out then, check some pictures and details below for more informations.
Schematica Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will allow you to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside your Minecraft save to rebuild a structure, you even can export a whole portion of your place or a server s world into a schematic file. This mod is made by ‘Lunatrius’. For those who still confuse what is this mod, then let me explain again in brief. For example, if you have built a really big huge ship, and you put it in the wrong place like on the ground, but you want to move or build it in the sea or above the sea, whatever. You just simply use this mod to rebuild a structure or replicate your ship, or you can say just copy and select the file you want it to be shown. Then, it will show the copied things. So, you don’t have to waste your time to save a screenshot or get tired of running back to remember and forth back and build one by one. That is a waste of time. That means with this mod, less time consuming, very easy to use, and it’s so convenient, too.
If you are facing the same case as I said, why not give Schematica Mod a go. This mod would solve all the problems you have about moving your building. Is that cool huh? Yes it is!
Schematica Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod does make the replication of structures and world parts a lot easier
- The animation is really smooth
Schematica Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Replicate easier and faster
- Giving you the brand new feeling after schematics loaded
- The GUI is simple and easy to understand
- This mod requires Forge for more features and in order to properly install and use it without any problems
Schematica Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Schematica Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge
- Download Schematica Mod
- Press start, then type in %appdata% and go into the’.minecraft’ folder
- Find the ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game, check if the mod is completely installed