For those who are looking for a resource pack or texture pack to improve your game play quality. To have a better looking of your world, most of every single texture that changed could make you feel better and more enjoyable. I would like to suggest you to try this Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 out. Somehow this one would be so creepy for some people, and you might not be able to handle this pack!
Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a quite new texture pack which was created by ‘Castiger’. I might call him newbie for making a texture pack, but somehow he got skills! He is pretty creative to give the idea to this texture pack. It’s not only included interesting look, but also to make it look more challenging. Almost all the textures for everything single part of this pack absolutely change how Vanilla Minecraft would look like.
Everything turn red and evil theme which give me really nice atmosphere of eclipse. It’s like a bloody hell. This pack comes with a 16×16 resolution, which is pretty low, but it looks very good, maybe due to its design to look much smoother and has a bit dark theme which make it looks luxury. Also, this pack adds new sounds to the game. New zombies sounds, new music theme sounds which all of that make or we can say that it enhances the zombie to look much more scarier! The sun got a face! It is maybe a poker face.
I really love this Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10. I really would love to see adventure maps or survival maps that go perfectly together with this awesome pack. Be sure to check it out or at least give it a go once, full of new experiences which give you a creepy feeling!
Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This texture pack is complete 100%
- This pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Horses textured
- Wolves textured
- Nether Dragon textured
- A lot of mobs re-textured
- A lot of items re-textured
- More custom sounds
- Water and rain re-textured
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine
- Download the Scorched World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Go to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu