Secret Forest Map
Are you looking for a map to play and enjoy with your friends? If you do so, let me give you one then. The map that I’m going to give you is called Secret Forest Map. What this map is, what are things included in this map, let’s check it out!
Secret Forest Map is a really awesome map which made by ‘FunVille’. This is a custom map which make every single aspect of the world of Minecraft look or become much and MUCH better! This might be because most of things that you can find in this map are customized, so this map is quite unique, don’t worry if this map will be adjusted or adapted from any other maps. This map is based on an old theme. Also, this map is full of heavily forested valley that have never been touched by the modern life! Nothing has never been in this place before. There are lots of custom tress and some of small ruins places, like homes, villages. You will begin this map in the spawn area which is a wide open place with various small paths that lead into the forest. There is only one town that is a small overgrown town as well. There is an old church nearby the town too. You might find a little cave system and a little port for trading and travel!
If you love this kind of map, why not give this cool Secret Forest Map a go right now? Just download and follow the instruction installation below, then you will be good and ready to go!
Secret Forest Map Main Features
- This map is a custom map that full of cool stuff
- Most of things in this map are customized, trees and so on
Secret Forest Map Pros and Cons
- This map is 100% complete
- Awesome stuff that could make you feel awesome when played 😛
- Most things are customized, so you don’t have to worry that this custom map will be like the others, very unique though
- I can’t find any bad things in this awesome map though, except this map is just a custom map, there is not much thing to do
How to install Secret Forest Map
- Download Secret Forest Map from the link below, be sure to choose the right version for your Minecraft as well
- Go to %appdata% by using ‘run’ browser
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open saves folder
- Drag and drop the whole map into this folder