Wonder why there is a HD version of the texture packs available out there? The HD means the better appearance for overall details right? That should be answered easily because most people want their world to be that way. Is there anyone here that want your world to be apocalypse based world that look so desperate? None of you right? So, one of the HD texture that I would like to present today is called Serene HD Texture Pack.
Serene HD Texture Pack is one of the most gorgeous texture pack that I’ve ever seen, as you guys can see some of the screenshots above, don’t you think that I’m exaggerating? I didn’t at all, it’s been designed this way. Probably, just the purpose of making the world look much softer and smoother with overall working to result the world with more tranquil or peaceful to all kinds of players. It’s going to be the world that most people want to break from a war and enjoy their cups of coffee. So, what you will actually receive from this pack is the more realistic feelings for both visualizations as well as the appearances. Most importantly, this pack will look extremely pleasant to the eyes. One of the main reason is that there is no excessive detail or the boringly repetitive contents given even if there is a ton of detail provided. Also, it mostly tries to apply the palette of color in the way of reducing the brightness to be lesser than usual, but that doesn’t make it worse at all. Actually, this helps so much in making the visuals become more appealing.
To be honest, I would give this Serene HD Texture Pack 7 out of 10 for overall score from its originality, block textures, item and terrain textures. It literally has done a wonderful job to make the world of Minecraft look much more realistic with smoother and softer appearance and that can be concluded that this world, with this pack implemented, is one of the most peaceful world.
Serene HD Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack has been created to meet the needs of those who want their default world to look pretty much based on the sense of realism
- It also tries to make everything in the world looks significantly smoother
- This pack comes with HD quality
Serene HD Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if some of the blocks may look similar to some other realistic resource packs, but this one has just done a really good job on making the block textures become much more smoother as well as highly and realistically in-depth details
- With the HD version of the pack as well as 32x resolution would completely make everything better without having to say anything
- This pack has been designed to work with Minecraft 1.9 and above only
- This pack needs Optifine in order to work because of the HD quality of the pack as well as higher resolution than the default one, that’s why it needs this thing to operate very well
How to install Serene HD Texture Pack
- Download Serene HD Texture Pack from the link download provided below
- Don’t forget to download Shader Mod
- Download Optifine with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for. Minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft folder and head into resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded file here without extracting or doing anything to it
- Start the game
- Select and apply the new Texture Pack that you just installed in-game
- All done and have fun