Server Command GUI Mod
Looking for a mod that does not add any new things to the game? I mean the mod that is about GUI. What this GUI is about, let’s check it out! The mod that I’m going to show you is a mod that called Server Command GUI Mod.
Server Command GUI Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a GUI mod which designed or made for server owners and admins. This will help the job about administering for your server to become a bit easier. It’s pretty useful for those who often needs to run or use in game commands! There will be a very simple menu style interface showing commands for server issuing, they are grouped differently into areas, so that you can access each of them much easier and faster. This mod supports Vanilla both single-player and multi-player annd Bukkit commands as well. The interface looks so clear and has a proper looking, there is fading highlight effect too! To use it or control it, pressing ‘C’ to open the command menu, this is changeable from the settings menu, pressing ‘Arrow Keys’ or ‘Mouse’ to navigate menus. Pressing ‘Return’ or ‘Mouse’ to select the item or execute the command, pressing ‘Escape’ to close the menu. Pressing ‘H’ for display help. With this mod the admin of any server will not have to work hard and get tired easily anymore! This will help to control and help to make the game become much easier, even if you run in game commands . As you can see from the screenshots above, you will see that there are many commands, like Basic, Environment, Inventory and Experience, Admin, and Game Settings, when you go deeper to each of them there will be more options for you to do! For example, if you do to Inventory and Experience, there will be Give, Enchant, Effect, Clear Effect, Give Experience, and Clear options for you to work with!
This Server Command GUI Mod is pretty useful right? Being admins that have to take care of the server is sometimes boring and tiring, with this mod, I hope it will help you guys at least a bit! Be sure to check it out!
Server Command GUI Mod Main Features
- This mod help to make the job about administering your server becomes a bit easier!
- All commands are grouped or categorized into different areas
Server Command GUI Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- With the command given by this mod, it’s pretty convenient and useful to use!
- This mod requires Modloader and Minecraft Forge installed, and that might be troublesome for some players
Server Command GUI Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Server Command GUI Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Forge is recommended
- Download Server Command GUI Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!