it is a popular model and it is a fantastic feature that improves the performance of the game more, we find that there are many players who are well-known about this release Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 it allows game develop to have a complete and more wonderful. We found that many people find this more in the coming period. So we brought this information to update again. We believe that all of you will enjoy the series. Okay, I think that many people have questions in their own mind, and I wanted to explain about this series. Because it will allow new players to get more information. In addition, we found that developers have increased. Including new players increases.
Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a great job that multiple developers can work together to improve so that it can run the latest version of Minecraft. This is a treasure to improve the lighting in your game to be realistic. And highly necessary that you need to update your computer to be able to support these graphics processors. If your computer is newer. I’m sure it will help to show the realism of the image very well. Of course, older computers may need to upgrade to a new computer can be displayed good as new. So, I suggest you something before you install this version.
Please check the graphic on your computer that is older than ‘NVIDIA. 8800GT’ or If you find that your computer is running an older version. You may find that once you download and install the Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10. So if you are deciding to buy or install any graphics. I recommend that you buy the right version is ‘NVIDIA GTX460’ because it can be processed by calculations about 30-40 FPS and I am sure it will work 100%.
If you have any questions or need any advice or if you need additional information about this release to new players to know more. You can show your advice in comment box at the bottom of the article. And do not tell me if you see a bug link or can not work in the new version. We thank all those who help and be a part of this website.
Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Added the ability to change the Shader.
- Code development and code variables sent from Java code to shader
- Get Shader and select draw buffers to write to
- More depth buffers
- More shadow depth buffers
Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Changelogs
- Requires Minecraft Forge.
- Incompatible with Optifine.
- Fixed loading of texture filtering configuration.
- Added option for correct shadow pass frustum clipping (but lower FPS).
- Added render resolution multiplier option.
- Less class replacement.
How to install Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
*Require for Shaderpack: Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.2 – 1.7.10
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Download and install the Optifine
- (for Minecraft 1.6.4) Delete the Optifine from the mods folder first before you proceed.
- Download and install the Shaders mod zip file
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin
- Open your Minecraft.jar.
- Copy the files from the download “shadermod” folder
- Past “shadermod” into your Minecraft.jar.