Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod
Imagine if your world in Minecraft is attacked by the earthquake which will make everything in your world shake and bounce like hell! If you love the idea, why not download and try this Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod. This will absolutely entertain you. Or if you want to try something news, this mod is also for you!
Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod is a mod which made by ‘Beed28’. As the title says, please do not expect this mod will be like the other shader pack that will increase and improve the lightning and everything is shaded. This mos will make your world become a jelly world! Everything in the world, whatever you do, where ever you are or go, your world will be shaked like hell. Don’t you think this idea is really nice and unique.
Do not expect this mod to make just a little bit of thing to shake or bounce because everything that you can see in the world of Minecraft will shaking, for example, you can see the water waving and the tall grass bounce too! Not only the outdoor area, even if there is a big city that full of tall buildings or inteiors like the bed, etc will bounce too. If you change the view to be the third-person you can see that your character bouncing on the feet while further things like the background will wobble. Note this shader will induce motion sickness in some people, so you might feel dizzy.
Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod Main Features
- This mod will add an earthquake which will shake and wobble your world
Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod Pros and Cons
- The background bends around making this mod amazing, it is a really nice idea
- Due to its bouncing, you might get headache, feel dizzy and finally faint lol
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download the Shader Pack: Jelly World Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Have fun!