Shape Shifter Mod this is very interesting mod. Do you think so? In the single player This will allow you to change the shape and also allows you to change the size and angle of view, so for example, if you choose to be a wolf, you will be able to walk through one high hole, but as enderman would three block high holes. This does not happen in many ways. You can also activate certain capabilities and will continue to look like a mob, if you go to a third person perspective. Shape Shifter Mod it will allow you to change your form by pressing the ‘U’ in the game and a mob. What do you think about this? If you want to download, Just Downloading Shape Shifter Mod
Shape Shifter Mod Description:
You can fix it without having to fear the changes of people in each PNG image can be found in the / shapeshift / minecraft.jar in. Many menu button that lets you choose whether you want the player to be decked out in skin they upload to. minecraft.net. (Which is a part of the model) or on the skin. Stored in the client. (The exact form in which they are perceived as).
To change your shape in the GUI to change others. However, you may override this for each person (including yourself) by creating a text file in the same directory as the bin folder of your name, the name of a specific mob. Name of a person who writes these files to make them into a text file is named after the mob. You create these and then press Y to fix it in a file.
Shape Shifter Mod Main Features
- Screen to pick shape! (Finally!)
- Cave spider (Random skin on spider shape)
- Zombie Pigman (Random skin on Zombie shape)
- Zombie Infection ability (Zombies appear when you kill things)
- Herobrine triple strength
- Right click blue Original Shape Shifter Rod to show new Shape Shifter screen
- Anonymous statistics collected to poll favorite shape!
Shape Shifter Mod Changelogs
- Update new release with current Minecraft version, Let’s fun!
How to Install Shape Shifter Mod
- Download and Install Optifine
- Download the Shape Shifter Mod
- Go to start
- Find “run” and type inside the box “%appdata%”
- Open “.minecraft” folder
- Select “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar or 7zip
- Select Forge and extract all the ForgeAPI there
- Go back to “minecraft.jar” and drag your modloader filese here
- Drag the Farmcraftory mod files into the “minecraft.jar” file
- Let’s fun this!